AMAIA INTERNATIONAL INC.
– A graduate of any Marketing Course
– Able to drive any motorized vehicle, with driver’s license (w/ driver’s restriction code 1 & 2)
– has a basic knowledge in motor vehicle maintenance and trpubleshooting
– Ability to organize and prioritize work
– Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Analytical and problem-solving skills
– Has a strong coordination in all marketing initiative
– with knowledge on basic computer office applications. (such as MS Word and MS Excel)
– with good communication skills and positive attitude- and willing to be trained
– willing to be assigned outside in Iligan City
For interested applicants you can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can visit our office
at 2nd floor, Dreamstar Bldg. (ABOVE OCTAGON COMPUTER), Zamora corner Badelles St., Poblacion, Iligan City
or call us at 222-4340 and look for Maam Marge.