Fligno Software Philippines, Inc.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be able to conduct Test Design and Test Plan.
- Write Test Cases (positive and negative scenarios) then Write
- Test Scripts / manual and automated.
- Assures the quality of enhancements and fixes made by the development team by testing base on requirements.
- Shall report bugs in a concise, clear and complete manner
- Reviews requirements of projects – plan, execute, analyze tests
- Troubleshooting errors and recommend corrective measures
- Maintain lines of communication with all stakeholders
- Follow QA process and suggest processes that may help improve the team
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Has at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in automated testing in an agile environment
- Coding Skills: Java, Python, etc.
- Knows: Selenium, Cucumber and other automation technologies for web and mobile (native and hybrid frameworks) applications; test APIs; Git/GitLab; IDEs, Robot Framework, nice to have: MySQL/MariaDB/SQL, Linux, Bash scripting, AWS, other testing tools and/or frameworks, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deliver (CI/CD), etc.
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies, processes, procedures
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and diverse working environment
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and able to work independently as well as in a team; be able to conduct internal training sessions.
- Prioritization over multitask