Now Hiring: Copywriter (Podcast Production)
The ideal candidate will be someone who loves or at least likes listening to podcasts, someone who writes like a native English speaker, someone who is talented in writing creative, informative and engaging content, and someone who is coachable and works well with a team.
- Create an engaging and creative title for podcast episodes.
- Create a leading paragraph/episode description for each podcast episode.
- Create a short SEO description or each podcast episode.
- Create podcast descriptions for each new podcast customer we acquire.
- Help with books and other written content needed.
Interested applicants, send your resume and copy&answer the following questions in your cover letter
(Click “Apply for Job”, attach your resume and other requirements then send your application.)
- Are you willing to do a sample task for us to assess your copywriting skills?
- Are you available for full time work?
- If hired, when will you be able to start?
- Briefly tell us about your writing experience.
Note: Be sure to provide the following when sending your application:
- Links and samples to previous copywriting work