Now Hiring: Web Site Coder / Developer
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customizing WordPress websites
– Modifying the existing company websites to make functional and visual improvements that are complex and challenging
- Creating new functions related to podcast publishing
- Automating the importing of data to the website database
- Integrating APIs from other services into the company website
- Creating export functions from the website database to produce reports
- Web coding in PHP, MYSQL, CSS
- Candidates must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be very responsive and communicate/update well
- English Speaking and email writing for clear communication with company management.
- Complicated Website customization and creation
- Ability and desire to solve challenging and complex problems
BONUS: $100 on top of regular salary on your 6th month.
Interested applicants, kindly copy the following questions and answer it in your cover letter:
1. Are you available for full time work?
2. If hired, when will you be able to start?
3. Briefly tell us about your web dev experience.
4. Please provide links to examples of websites you have worked on for our review.
(Click “Apply for Job”, attach your resume and copy & answer the questions then send your application.)