Website Silver Edge Media Services
Skillfully Executing Cutting-Edge Ideas
Responsible for the management and administration of Human Resource functions of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administering the hiring/on boarding processes of the company.
- Mediator between team members and management in the event of a conflict.
- Regularly provides direction and guidance to team members concerning the company policies.
- Conducts Team Member orientation/training for all new hires.
- Administers all personnel paperwork, including completing and processing new hire paperwork, hourly wage increases, hourly promotions, terminations, worker’s compensation and unemployment claims.
- Conducts benefits orientations and oversees annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Handles Team Member’s confidential information with privacy and care.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding skill in interpersonal relationship.
- Employee coaching skills Adept in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Adept in Human Resource Information Systems.
- Knowledgeable in employment laws.
- Practices high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Good with organizational planning and recruitment.
- Knowledgeable in employee development.
- Has experience in handling benefits and compensation programs.
- Skilled in handling Human Resource Recognition and engagement programs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- At least one year experience in Human Resources positions.
- Has undergone specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, and employee relations (Preferred).
- Active affiliation to any active Human Resource organizations (Preferred).