Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates through cost effective sources
- Conduct in-depth interviews
- Evaluates and examines the skills and competencies of candidates for clients’ requirements
- Profiles candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications
- Prepares daily and weekly reports based on function and need
- Achieve recruitment goals and target
- Consistently adhere to company policies and code of conduct
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders/clients
- Performs other tasks that superiors may assign
- Contribute / Develop in continuous improvement and value creation initiatives benefiting the business and employees
- Any of 4 year course preferably Psychology or Human Resource Management Graduate
- Sourcing experience is an advantage
- Excellent command of English both oral and written
- Must have customer- oriented personality
- Highly organized,
- With clear demonstration of teamwork, adaptability, initiative, analytical thinking, and problem solving capacity
- Proficient in MS office application
- Can start immediately
Interested applicants, send your resume by applying using the form below.
Click “Apply for Job”, attach your resume then send your application.
Note: Keep your lines open and be prepared for a short phone interview once you applied.