BEVERLY JEAN B. SUMAYLO
Prk. 2- Camague, Brgy.Tominobo, Iligan City
Seeking a position in a well-established organization which will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people that will lead to a lasting relationship.
I have the ability to learn anything and don’t give up easily.
I enjoy learning and working with a lot of different people but I am also a self-starter who doesn’t mind working on my own.
I’m a good listener. I learned to respect other people’s opinions and ideas and have patience to understand different kinds of people.
I am motivated, organized, optimistic, and hardworking and believe that our tomorrow completely depends on today.
Home Address : Prk. 2- Camague, Brgy. Tominobo, Iligan City 9200 Mindanao-Philippines
Date of Birth: March 18, 1991
Place of Birth : Tominobo, Iligan City
Sex : Female
Civil Status : Single
Citizenship : Filipino
College : MSU-Iligan Institute of Technology 2007-2011
(Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Business Economics)
High School: Iligan City East High School-RSHS 2003-2007 (Science Curriculum)
Elementary: Tomas Cabili Central School 1997-200 (3rd Honorable Mention)
“Socio-Economic Profile of the Working Children in a Dumpsite in Brgy. Santiago, Iligan City” (2010-2011)
“Sales Volume of Drinking Water Refilling Stations in Iligan City for the Year 2009” (2009-2010)
“Effects of Separated Parents to its Children” (2008-2009)
WORK EXPERIENCE & RESPONSIBILITIES
REPUBLIC CEMENT ILIGAN, INC. A CRH Aboitiz Company (Feb 2016-July 2016)
ü ISO Encoder and Data and Document Controller
· Ensure that documents and data related to the quality, environment, health & safety management systems are reviewed and authorized before being issued to the personnel concerned.
· Ensure that any changes or modifications of existing documents shall be reviewed and approved and that obsolete documents and data are withdrawn from all points of issue or use.
· For externally sourced controlled document, communicate with source / supplier (frequency depends on published or historical frequency of issuance) to ascertain availability of new / updated version.
· Refer to previous document for identification of position to revise document.
· Ensure that changes will be indicated by two lines on the right hand side of the revised portion. Should refer to corresponding format depending on the type of document.
· Attach Document Control Form & circulate to reviewing & approving authorities. • Revise contents of the manual. Fill-up the revisions page and update the table of contents.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
2SUCCESS INC. (Feb 2015-Sept 2015)
Ø Payment Officer (Online Banking)
· Support in processing daily deposit/withdrawal transactions and concerns.
· Ensures customer’s deposit/withdrawal requests are completed timely and accurately.
· Provide immediate attention to customer’s problems and follow up with appropriate resolution.
· Ensure all orders received are authentic and pre authorized according to procedures/policies.
· Ensure all internal and external reports recorded are accurate and tally.
· Report any suspected fraudulent activity.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
PLDT-MARATEL (Feb 2013–Aug 2013)
· Check/Filter subscriber accounts using systems and applications.
· Call each subscriber for the status of their accounts, balance and cut-off period.
· Print/Dispute bills for various subscribers.
· Troubleshooting issues.
· Clarify/Edit subscriber invoices as per inquiry.
· Evaluate customer records and recommend new promos based on payment history, earnings, and years of subscription.
· Review subscriber files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
· Communicate with the business office supervisor and account supervisor for the daily collection progress.
· Do the collection forecast during cut-off period.
· Collection and encoding of new subscriber files.
· Encoding daily and monthly revenue in the system and analyze the data for profit/loss collections.
· Good team player and multitasking capabilities.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Skilled in use of internet, software applications including Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
Online Shop Clothing Business (Feb 2012-2014)
· Enhancing special techniques to advertise products
· Make a deal to interested customers
· Reach the minimum orders per week
Online Job (Feb. 2010-Jan. 2012)
Ø “Virtual Assistant”
· Managing a group of article writers
· Seeking qualified employees for any vacant position requested by the manager
· Setting schedules, giving instructions and computing salaries
· Personal adviser to manager
· Spinning articles using the software “The Best Spinner”
· Posting the spinned articles to blogs.
Ø “Article Writer”
· Making articles using different keywords.
HOLCIM Philippines Inc. (Nov.2010-Feb. 2011)
Ø “On-the-job Training“
· Paper works
· Answering phone calls
Have the ability to use advanced Microsoft Softwares
Ma. Lolita T. Baguio
Republic Cement Iligan, Inc. A Crh Aboitiz Company
Kiwalan, Iligan City
GT International Tower, Ayala Ave., Makati City
Engr. Elsa S. Dechos
Business Office Supervisor
General Emilio Aguinaldo Street, Iligan City
Engr. Julius P. Baliog
HOLCIM Philippines Inc.