· To seek a stable and competitive company that would best fit my qualifications, thus, developing furthers my talents and skills for continuous career growth.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good command of the English and Filipino languages
· Team builder and team player with strong leadership and managerial skills
· Pro-active and innovative
Crown Regency Hotel April 2015 – Present
· Directly Report to the Resident Manager
· Responding with guest general inquiries
· Supervise the whole hotel operation in the absence of the General Manager
Luxent Hotel March 2013 – September 2014
Timog Quezon City
Front Office Manager
· Directly supervises all front office staff and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
· Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services and telephone areas.
· Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
· Helps and coordinates with DOSM on revenue/ Yield Management
· Proactively be on the front during the peak operation hours, checking on standards of services, and cleanliness, is greeting and assist in the check in guest and escorts VIP guest to the room.
· Is constantly aware of new market trends and activities of competitors, ensures that his operation is always one step ahead of the competition.
· Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
· Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.