POSITION APPLY : SR.MAINTENANCE MANAGER (MEP)
SR.MAINTENANCE MANAGER (LIGHT & HEAVY EQUIPMENT)
SR. MAINTENANCE MANAGER(HVAC, FACILITY)
CORPUS CRIS P. LUBGUBAN
May 25, 1967
Bolonsiri, Camaman-an, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
License Mechanical Engineer – 0042704
Word, Excel, Internet, Power Point, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access, SAP, Basic Visual, Photoshop, AutoCAD 14, AutoCAD 2002, AutoCAD 2004, AutoCAD 2006,AutoCAD 2009, PROCAD, PRIMAVERA CMMS(Computerized Maintenance Management System)
Total Experience: 24 year
Current Designation: SR. FACILITY & HEAVY EQUIPT. MANAGER
Current Monthly Salary PESOS: PHP 72,000/mo.
Expected Monthly Salary in USD: $ 5,000/mo.
Availability : Anytime
Contact No: 09364888630
OIL & GAS
Gas/Power/Petroleum/ Mining/Manufacturing/ Milling/ Construction
Having a total 24 years experience supervising & managing (13 years In KSA-UEA & 2years In Australian Territory & 9 years Philippines). I have had experience in various construction Co. & Hospitality like High Rise buildings, Villa’s, Mall’s Hospital’s, Heavy Equipments(Backhoe, loader, Mixer, Gantry, Forklift, etc),Industrial Plant ,Power Plant,etc.. I organize and co-ordinate complete requirement for the projects with the Different department Heads (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation) Drawings and drawing department heads, client and Client requirement, visit to consultant, visit to site and complete organize the projects.In short I am giving below different department which I undertake for MEP projects. I managed up to 80 technical staff comprising project managers, engineers, architects, QS’s, EHS & CAD resources.Proficient with all office engineering & project management software. Extremely proficient at resource management, cost control, quality control and financial appraisals. Manages conflict by conciliation. For MEP projects HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical, Design Engineers are working under me as per the client, client drawings requirements, contract drawing or design drawing, tender drawing. We develop our shop drawing as per site requirement. In MEP drawing dept. heads, design engineers & draughtsman’s working under me different heads & drawings.Fire fighting, water piping, drainage piping, if required sewage treatment plant etc.Split unit, window units chiller A/C, heat load & cfm calculation all drawings design as per client requirement. I am taking work from design engineers such as L.V. & H.V. CCTV generators, transformer, Fire Alarm as per the client & site requirement.
ASME Quality Control System Establish & implementation, ISO-9000 Quality Management System Develop & implement, Feedback to Engineering, Production, Purchases,HSE-System implementation & monitoring, Preparation of Quality Plans / ITP, Preparation and Qualifying of WPS, PQR & WPQ, Welding Process SMAW, SAW, GTAW, FCAW & GMAW Various type of machining Light & Heavy, Structural light & heavy Fabrication, Assembly & Erection, Process Piping & Flow lines (Off-plot & On-plot), Third Party Inspections & Expediting, Non Destructive Examination RT, UT, MT, PT & VT, Standards & Codes of ASTM, ASME, API, ANSI, AWS & BS Inspection: Dimensional, Plumbness, Peaking, Banding, Leveling Leak Testing: Hydrostatic, Pneumatic, Diesel, Vacuum, Material and weld Testing for PMI, Calibration of instruments and gauges and regular updating, Validating of welders cards and upgrading qualifications, Heat treatment and Mechanical testing, Blasting and painting inspections (Surface profile, DFT, Holiday and etc), Skillful Computerized Control Application & Documentations.
SR. FACILITY & HEAVY EQUIPMENT MAINT.MANAGER Present
· Responsible for overseeing up to 5+ maintenance shops and managing multiple teams of technicians (mechanics), maintenance supervisors and/or other maintenance managers who are responsible for the preventive maintenance and repair of a fleet of vehicles up to 91+ trucks (diesel and alternate fuel) machinery that supports approximately 3 post collection facilities, approximately and 3 container shops. Responsible for providing direction at his or her own shop, and indirectly through multiple maintenance supervisors or other maintenance managers, to a group of technicians and for implementing and monitoring maintenance policies and procedures to ensure that all repairs and maintenance to equipment, including trucks, containers and other heavy duty equipment, are performed in compliance with the Company’s safety and compliance standards, and in compliance with all regulations. Responsible for multiple sites’ coordination, planning and scheduling of maintenance to ensure that all work is done in a safe and timely manner, reducing lost productivity within the shops.
· Provide direction to on-site technicians and technician supervisor, and leadership and direction to maintenance supervisors or maintenance managers, to ensure that all repair/ maintenance work is performed in a safe, efficient and timely manner, reallocating resources among sites as appropriate. Oversee coordination, planning/ scheduling of all repair work to increase productivity, while effectively managing department’s overtime. Monitor shops’ operational performance and efficiency; take action to redirect activities appropriately. Report to management on shops’ performance; implement procedures for process/programmatic changes for improvement or efficiencies.
· Manage maintenance supervisors/managers, including overseeing daily shop huddles; fleet walk-arounds; coaching and counseling lead technician and maintenance supervisor(s)/managers on performance and corrective action, when necessary; make hiring/ termination decisions in concert with Human Resources and appropriate management; oversee employee training and performance evaluations; evaluate, recommend and approve supervisor recommendations for merit increase, promotion and job changes , as appropriate.
PPMS PARIS FSPO Offshore,Nigeria
FEB, 2013 -SEPT 2, 2013
Maintain an on-going preventive maintenance program for all shops within geographic responsibility. Identify trends in road calls, break downs; oversees maintenance of building and other facility on site; control maintenance costs relating to personnel, purchasing, inventory control and outsourcing of repairs.
· Perform inspections of outside repairs and maintenance to ensure all work is properly completed in accordance with Company safety and compliance procedures and federal and state regulations; follow up where appropriate. Identify training opportunities and, as necessary, document issues and constructively discuss corrective action, as needed, with maintenance supervisor.
· Accountable for scheduled Quality Control Inspections, track issues and resolution to ensure all work is properly completed in accordance with Company safety and compliance procedures, and federal and state regulations.
· Maintain advanced knowledge of engine, emission systems, transmission, brake, hydraulic and electrical systems of heavy equipment and vehicles used by Company to ensure ability to perform advanced preventive and repair maintenance functions, on site and on road.
· Manage related management and administrative matters for team, including payroll, maintenance of employee records, records of all preventive and corrective maintenance performed, recording of all information into Dossier Maintenance Software, prepare and submit budget for approval, set departmental goals to align with targets and performance objectives established by division’s leadership.
SR.PROJECT HVAC/MEP MANAGER (6 Month -Finished Contract)
· Assist Planning Senior engineer to ensure quality preparation & execution of all project & maintenance works
· With team assists specializes working under specific Project & maintenance contracts
· Monitors & operates the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under responsibility
· Review all intervention reports in the Primavera, SAP, CMMS and writes technical reports
LAMANA DEVT. LTD. Port Moresby, PNG 2011 – 2013
DELBROS LEASING INC. Manila, Philippines 2009 – 2011
Manage intervention using Primavera, SAP, CMMS and work packs
PROJECT & FACILITY PROPERTY MANAGER
Reason for Leaving : Finished Contract
· Responsible Project management (Chillers Plant ,Steam Boiler, Desalination Plant-RO, Power Generation) and supervising & coordinating work of contractors.
· Liasing with tenants of commercial, Beach resort and residential properties.
· Check compliance with commercial lease and checking of lease details with accountants, leasing agents, lawyer and other parties .
· Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements.
· Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
· Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise. Security, utilities and communication infrastructure.
· Space management.
· Managed a team of 15 staff developing technical solutions for our clients. Liaise with the design, project and construction management teams.
· Manages and supervises the site engineering staff.
· Ensured key milestones where meet. Suggested alternative designs to achieve fast track construction.
OPERATION & HEAVY EQUIPTMENT MAINT. MANAGER
Reason for leaving : Resigned
· More than two (2) years of professional manager experience work in the field of maritime, shipping, logistic, leasing & varied within maintenance repair, construction, fabrication installation, heavy equipment repairs including Crane Gantry, Forklifts.
· Coordinate with the Business Director for equipment maintenance problems and project coordination, for conditioning & repair.
· Responsible on logistic & forwarding, Warehouse Parts inventory (Inbound/Outbound. Handled two (2) Yards for repair & maintenance.
· Responsible on Sales & Business Development. Responsible on a daily basis, perform equipment safety checks and preventative maintenance.
· Report directly any mechanical & major problems to the Business Director.
· Ensure safety rules are followed. & provide timely service to the jobsite as required by the customer.
ELECTRO SAUDI LTD. Jeddah, Kingdom Saudi Arabia 2007 – 2009
Responsible on the complete and submit the company required paperwork in an accurate, complete and timely manner. Communicate regularly with the jobsite yard supervisor & foreman as to the requirements and coordination of the company’s service.
· Take any corrective action that is necessary to improve production.
· Perform any other duties in the best interest of the company and those assigned by the field Foreman, Yard Supervisor, Crew team for repair.
· Development, installation and responsibility of site Quality, Cost and Delivery. Materials management in conjunction with purchasing Material spent. Management of External Contractors. Including machine servicing and calibration.
· HR responsibilities including disciplinary, attendance procedures in conjunction with centralized Human Resources function.
PROJECT & MAINTENANCE GENERAL SUPERVISOR
Reason for leaving : Finished Contract
· Responsible for maintenance & Project, Construction, a huge task of experience includes Supervision and managing sixty (60) skilled personnel, including staff, foreman, engineer maintaining the entire palace and beach resort and outside property of the GOOD PATRON. Five(5) hectares area ,consist of maintaining Buildings(Civil Work & repair, Plumbing, Air Conditioning -(Split – High-Wall Split Systems,Under ceiling SplitSystems , Cassette Split Systems, Multi-Split Systems& Window AC), Package A/C unit -Central Air & Water Chiller(Single Zone, Reheat, Dual Duct, Multi zone, Variable Air Volume, Fan Coil, Three Pipes, Water Cooling Tower , Facilities-AHU(Air Handling Unit), Water Heater Boiler, Steam Boiler, Package Steam Boiler,Seven(7)GENERATOR Caterpillar 1000KVA, Switchgear ATS, LNG ( Liquefied Natural Gas Plant), Plant’s( DESALINATION Plant – 56,000 m3/day, SEWAGE Plant, IRRIGATION Plant, CHOCOLATE Plant, CHILLER Plant, STORAGE Plant)Refrigeration (Freezer AVANTI, DANBY,FRIGIDAIRE, Cold Storage Room, Ice Maker SUMMIT, WHIRLPOOL, Walk-in Fridge BUSH Refrigeration. HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Civil, Motor Pool ( Ken worth Equipment, Landscape Equipment, Auto Cars, Forklift TCM, Boom Crane Lifter KOBELCO, Back Hoe CATERPILLAR, Excavator CATEPILLAR,KONE, Loader KOMATSU, Golf Cars)
· Responsible on maintenance of Machines & Equipment, Facilities, Building (Villas, Sports Complex, Hospital, Mess Hall, Kitchen, others)/Plant Equipment, in a six(6) hectares areas including Beach Resort of Good Patron.
· Supervised the Human Resources in the division to attract, retain and motivate the staff; hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication vehicles, discipline and terminate, as appropriate.
· Responsible to develop, recommend, implement and manage the department’s budget capital expenditure plan, forecasts and objectives consistent with maintaining a first class property and management’s expectations.
· Responsibility to develop, implement and manage a maintenance program and the grounds and all of the equipment in compliance with corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes and regulations to ensure the safety, convenience and satisfaction of all guests, managers and employees to protect the asset and maintain the property in first class condition.
FERROCHROME MINING CORP Manila, Philippines 2004 – 2007
Responsibility to develop, implement and direct all Emergency Programs; ensure all equipment is maintained, conduct inspections and drills, ensure compliance with all codes and regulations, train all employees and maintain accurate records to ensure a safe environment which protects the asset, guests and employees.
· Tasked to develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses. Responsible to coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed for minimal cost.
· Responsibility to requires advanced knowledge of building management/engineering.
· May require considerable working knowledge of other major areas in the Palace and the skill to Integration and communicate that information. Responsible to prepare budgetary yearly forecast for maintenance.
· Responsible on all necessary papers work for the jobs done & review existing drawing any occurs problems in equipment& system & review all request procurement parts for equipment & project.
· Responsibility to do submit daily report direct to the Managing Director.
GENERAL SITE FACILITY SUPERVISOR
Reason for leaving : Resigned
· In 3 years as Service Supervisor my professional way in handling my experience in the field to ensure that work is high qualify and within the allocated time. Reporting to the Mine General Manager, the entitled person plans the work based on daily objectives and the availability of the equipment in an open pit environment
· Lead maintenance department in all functions; Project, safety, planning, preventative maintenance, training, supervision, and cost control. Team environment and develop the skills and capabilities of the maintenance team.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of the work force both hourly and management and across other functions. Ensure proper scheduling and implementation of short and long-term maintenance planning functions.
· Performing engineering studies to obtain data on new equipment and systems developments in communications field and adaptability of equipment to existing system. Analyzing reports, records, and recommendations to determine whether equipment should be repaired or replaced, additional equipment installed, or newly developed equipment acquired, considering such factors.
· Implementing recommended equipment modifications and enhancements in accordance with user request and business objectives. Reviewing work orders to move, change, install, upgrade, repair, or remove data communications equipment.
EQUI-POX ENGG. SERVICE Manila, Philippines 2000 – 2004
Co-ordinate the research, identification, purchasing, development, testing and maintenance of instrumentation and electronics. To devise ways to control these systems by applying automation technique and computer – aided process, to ensure safety and efficiency in operations. Calibration & Maintenance Services for the various groups of Monitoring and Measuring Instruments / Process Control Instruments/Equipment such as Pressure gauge, Pressure Transmitter, Pressure Switch, Pressure Indicator, Temperature gauge, Temperature Transmitter, Temperature Switch, Temperature Indicator, Magnetic Level transmitter etc, by using standard traceable calibrated instruments.
· Maintain long-term maintenance improvement plan utilizing investigation and root-cause failure analysis techniques to develop corrective solutions while meeting day-to-day operational needs. Supervise a crew of heavy equipment operators. Supervise mine services. Supervise auxiliary equipment. Supervise pumping stations. Manage the Health and Safety meetings. Complete the time sheets of the employees.
SITE PROJECT & MECHANICALSUPERVISOR
Reason for leaving : Resigned
Have become a hardworking Site Project Engineer /Mechanical Engineer in 4 years experience in the construction, oil & gas, steel plant, food industry, oil refinery , all aspects of pipeline engineering with a focus in hydraulics, water system design and mechanical design (including pump/compressor stations, water injection station) and also oil sands, including big inch long distance cross pipelines.
Construction Raw Water Pipeline (Under Highway) – Philippine Sinter Corporation
WATER TREATMENT PLANT PHASE 1-2 – National Steel Corporation
RECOLATION OF WATER PIPELINE – National Steel Corporation
INSTALLATION FIRE SPRINKLE -7 RM PARKING AREA UNDERGROUND – Ayala Mall
CONSTRUCTION WELL FACILITIES – Yankton
CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNITS PRODUCTION(Onshore Gas Plant) – Atlantic Gulf & Pacific Co.
METHANOL PLANT PROJECT – Oleo Chemical Corporation
SHIPYARD, DRY DOCK – Tsuneishi Heavy Industries
THERMAL POWER PLANT – KEPCO Coal Power
ZAMIL CO. LTD Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi 1993 – 2000
AL THEYAB GENERAL LAND TRANSPORTATION Riyadh, Kingdom Saudi Arabia (1991 – 1993)
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
Reason for leaving : Finished contract
· More than 5 years of professional experience worked varied within construction, project, maintenance ,fabrication and installation of Petroleum Oil Refineries, Power, Onshore Facilities, Fertilizer factories , Cement Plant, Food Manufacturing Plant and Pipelines Mechanical construction Project /maintenance experience includes Supervision of all Piping, HVAC, Structural and construction activities starting from fabrication until final walk down checks prior to turnover. Standard SME , EPC, API 650, ASME VIII. Leads and oversee the overall mechanical maintenance work of 600 MW combine cycle gas turbine power plant. Lead and oversee the mechanical maintenance works of the 300 MW Coal Fired Power Plant its boiler,turbine and its balance of plants in a safe , economical and efficient manner.
KKM POWER PLANT – ISCOSA Westinghouse Electric Co.
GHAZLAN Power Plant – Saudi Electricity Co.HVAC PACKAGE
COMMISSIONING – BEMCO Contracting Co.MAINTENANCE A/C &
ELECTROMECHANICAL WORKS – Saifco AC
INSTALLATION NEW A/C ,PUMPS – Department of Civilaviation
HVAC OML58 PROJECT – Saipem
TANDEM COLD MILL PIPING & MECHANICAL INSTALLATION – Dubai Aluminum Corporation
INSTALLATION HVAC PROJECT – Marshal Co. Ltd.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
Reason for leaving : Finished contract
My career as fresh first experience in the field of Heavy Equipment for three(3) years as Maintenance of different H.E. from lifting, excavate, scraping, plant equipment, etc.. Heavy Equipment –Caterpillar D8 Buldozer, Loaders, Backhoe, Overhead Crane, Scrapers, Excavator, Dynapac Compactor, Graders, Trucks, Forklift, Articulated Vehicles fixed frame.
Responsible on the engine care while engine is being operated such as increased engine efficiency, less down time and lower repair bills. Responsible to check hydraulic, air connection, engine coolants supply and make reports any found defective and insufficient required base in standard procedure. Responsible to make daily report of engine operation to the maintenance department any of the following conditions: low lubricating oil pressure, low power, abnormal water or oil temperature, unusual engine noise, excessive smoke, excessive use of coolant, fuel or lubricating oil, any fuel or lubricating oil leaks. Responsible on the preventive maintenance schedule and maintenance performance record. Responsible maintenance checks, change engine oil, change engine full-flow filter element, change lubricating oil by-pass filter element. Able to task and performed hydraulic system maintenance, trouble shoot for steering . Assigned to handled maintenance hydraulic pumps for trouble shoot, repair, replacement of parts, assemble and disassemble installation of pumps and directional valves, filters, etc…
· Engineering Design associate with software computer
· Wear and Corrosion
· Database CMMS tracking Maintenance Record
· Hydraulic Circuit Design and Pneumatic Circuit Design
· Hydraulic Engineering Work
· HVAC/Plumbing Design associate with computer program
· Design Automation Machine
· MEP Design associate with software computer
· Knowledge of general safe work practices
· Efficient use of Microsoft Office Product and computer based maintenance systems
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Collaboration/ indirect influencing skills
· Strategic and critical thinking
· Problem solving
· Business acumen