Bachelor of Arts Major in English
DAVI M. PAHAPAY
A recent graduate of AB English with experience in works related to communicating and taking client concerns. Seeking leverage of acquired academic knowledge into effectively filling the Cashiering Supervisor – Operations. I am a dedicated worker aiming to help achieve your company goals and take on more responsibilities as quickly as possible.
· Excellent interpersonal Skills
· Calm under pressure
· PowerPoint Presentations
· Excellent Verbal Skills and written Communication Skills
· Fast Learner and Trainable
· Skilled Multi-tasker
· Schedule management
· Dedicated Team Player
· Articulate and well-spoken
Ficuva-Mpc Learning Center l Iligan City l June 2016 – March 2017
· Conducts individualized tutorial sessions for students with academic deficiencies
· Determines what skill areas require additional assistance. Designs and implements exercises and activities to facilitate student’s academic improvement.
· Maintains all records required to document student’s attendance and academic progress.
· Exercises skill in both verbal and written communication.Defines guidelines and goals for the benefit of the client
· Flexible in student handling and an active support for the parents as well
summer public speaking instructor
Ficuva-Mpc Learning Center l Iligan City l April 2017 – May 2017
· Fostered students’ commitment to lifelong learning by connecting course materials to broader themes and current events.
· Developed and delivered engaging lectures to students.
· Coached students on public speaking and presentation skills.
Ficuva-Mpc Learning Center l Iligan City l June 2017– PRESENT
· Coordination Services and tutorial load assignments under the supervision of the School Head.
· Helps tutors fulfill their maximum potential in mastering their job content.
· Assesses student learning outcomes.
· Continues the professional development in utilizing opportunities given by the work experience.
· Maintains standards of professional conduct and ethics appropriate to the professional position.
· Assists with articulation and curriculum development and review.
· Assuming other responsibilities as assigned by the School Head.
· Fulfilling other duties and responsibilities of a full-time faculty members
School Guidance Counselor (Acting)
Ficuva-Mpc Learning Center l Iligan City l June 2016 – PRESENT
· Partnered with school administrators, teachers and parents or guardians to provide students with appropriate and adequate counseling support in school.
· Facilitated constructive and regular communications between educators and parents.
· Served as school board member to provide recommendations for the modification, development or improvement of educational programs.
· Developed self-awareness and self-management skills by identifying and managing one’s own emotions and behaviors.
· Used of social awareness and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive relationships.
· Demonstrated decision making skills and responsible behaviors in personal, school, and community contexts.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH
MSU – ILIGAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Iligan City, Northern Mindanao, Philippines