Company Material Planner / Regulatory Officer
Material Management Dept. Planner well-versed in materials management, inventory reconciliation and transportation logistic. Effectively develops and implements process controls and quality improvement initiatives that reduce cost and increase company revenue.
Regulatory Officer successful at managing customs compliance, government agencies compliance for registration of LTOs (License to Operate) and CPR (Certificate of Product Registrations) and other legal concerns.
- Basic Knowledge on PLC (Programmable Logic Circuit)
- Business Writing/ Technical Writing)
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word
- Excel and PowerPoint)
- Material Planning
- Office Work (Document Filing
- Reconciliation and Inventory
- Record Keeping
BS-Engineering Technology Management at Mindanao State University- Iligan Institute of Technology
Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering Technology at Mindanao State University- Iligan Institute of Technology
10/2015 to 07/2016
Material Management Dept. Planner/Scheduler at NutraTech Biopharma, Inc., Balubad II, Silang Cavite
• Maintain daily operations of the receiving dept. such as Production Dept. and AR&D for the raw materials and packaging materials to be issued.
• Gathered data and developed weekly reports and updated spread sheets for the preparation of starting materials such as Raw Materials and Packaging Materials to be issue to Production Department for the scheduled manufacturing of the product.
• Coordinate with sales, purchasing, warehousing, AR&D, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Executives to achieve maximum profit while considering promotions, market development and special conditions of the materials.
• Managed millions of pesos worth of projection/manufactured products on a weekly basis for more than 50 different products.
• Tracked and reported inventory cost, projections and turns; reviewed material flow and recommended safety stock and/or inventory levels to prevent stock shortages; coordinated obsolete and/or damage material shipments back to warehouse and suppliers.
• Ordered and maintained inventory levels for raw materials, packaging material and supplies to meet the production demands. Responsible for scheduling of manufacturing product to production department and considered maximize machines and manpower in a 24/7 operations.
07/2014 to 09/2015
Regulatory Officer at NutraTech Biopharma, Inc., Balubad II, Silang Cavite
• Organized requirements of company’s products or licenses to be registered as initial or renewal on the government agencies such as FDA, BAI, PDEA, PNP and IPO and prepared technical documents such as business/technical letters.
• Make a database system for the master-list of registered products and provide other legal concerning on the registrations.
• Attended coordination meeting with other dept. for the provision of required documents for registration and doing on-the-field activities.
11/2012 to 04/2013
Machine Operator at Monde Nissin Corporation, Mandaue Cebu City
• Operated packing machine up to finished output, assured the output is in good quality, troubleshoot minor problem of machine and manage staff under my supervision.
11/2011 to 03/2012
HR Specialist Assistant (OJT) at Holcim Philippines Inc., Lugait Misamis Oriental
• Paper Filing (Employees 201 file), Editing, Encoding data using Microsoft wares (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Entertaining concerns and needs of employees in Human Resource matters.