Jason C. Pili
Computer and Consumer Electronics
Iligan City 2012-2014
To work in innovative and in an esteemed organization that could enhance and improve my skills, knowledge and to grow with the company.
· National Power Corporation (MINDANAO GENERATION)
November 2013 – March 2014
Computer Maintenance, Sound System Setup, Telephone Repair
· February 2013 – Present Computer Technician On-call, atty. Romero Pacilan , Iligan City
· January 2011 – January 2013 Computer Technician, Euronet Cafe, Tibanga Hi-way Iligan City
· December 2015 – December 2016 Computer Technician Saver-Tech Computer Sales and Services Iligan City
· December 2016 – May 2017 Office-In-Charge & Computer Technical Support , Sales Representative , DANET Computer Accessories & Services
· May 2017 – May 2018 Computer Technician and CCTV Installer , Biometrics Installer Jetaps Computer And Services
· and CSSTroubleshooting, analyzing and repairing problems of computer and repairing problems of computer elements such as desktop computers, laptops and various components of an IT network.
· CCCCcccCCTV installer , Configuration remote control CCTV , Installing Biometric
· Performing computer installation and operating system configuration in designated networks.
· Good Fast learInstall and configure the computer network including LAN/WAN.
· DedicatedDDedicated and focused, able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals
· Hard worker, Trustworthy, Open-Minded
· Driving 4-wheels Vehicles and 2-wheels Motorcycle,
· IT Network Cabling Champion in ALTI LOCAL COMPETITION
September 23, 2013 held at STI Campus Iligan City
· TESDA Computer Hardware Servicing NCII
March 23, 2014 held at STI Campus Iligan City