JENNIFER B. CALES
Establishment Avon Cosmetics, INC.
Position Branch Staff
Duration July 7, 2011 up to December 30, 2017
Job Description Customer Service Assistant: (June 2015 – Up to
December 30, 2017)
· Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
· Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts.
· Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
· Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
Dealer Account Management Staff: (August2013 – June 2015)
· Manage accounts and design appropriate solution based on clients’ needs
· Entertain costumers query about their monthly dues.
· Computes interest on past due’s costumers account.
· Checking and counting money and cheques from the POS staff.
Petty Cash Custodian: (August 2013 – December 30, 2017)
· Keeps and maintains petty cash box inside a locked drawer with a substantial amount enough to cover an expected disbursement for a period including the PCF bank passbook.
· Secure keys for the PCF box and the drawer.
· Keeps track of established PCF replenishment and the liquidation/clearing of cash advances which were deposited/coursed to the PCF. Periodically update the passbook and reconcile/verify all entries.
· Submits filled-up vouchers (PCV) to make an operational cash advance, indicating the breakdown of expenses, for approval.
· Disburse the request of PCF cash advance as approved by the Branch Head.
· Prepares the Statement of Expenses, one for the replenishment of PCF and another for the clearing of cash advances for liquidation/clearing
· Mail the SE as per required mailing schedule of the branch.
· Report any deviation or infraction in the handling of PCF with a recommendation to resolve the issue to the Division.
· Maintain a file copies of Accounting vouchers.
POS (Point of Sales) Staff: (July 2011 – August 2013)
· Accepts payments (cash and cheques) using point of sale machine.
· Responsible in processing Franchise dealer’s purchases, return and exchange items.
· Filing authorize to purchase reports, payments and purchase receipts.
· Maintaining cleanliness of the counter area.
· Bin filling and arranging stocks in the market.
· Attends queries and customer’s complaints.
Establishment Mister Donut, Quezon Ave. Iligan City
Duration August 8, 2008- May 31, 2010
· Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
· Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
· Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
· Respond to customer issues and requests to ensure excellence in customer service is being provided, e.g. discounting prices, replacing items, operating point of sale terminal, etc.
· Prepare/maintain unit for daily operations, including merchandising, setting up cash float for point of sale terminals, reconciling cash, pricing items/identifying discounts, monitoring and re-stocking food items/supplies (e.g. vending machines, napkins, cups), etc.
· Collaborate with Manager to coordinate and implement special events and activities, e.g. Valentine’s Day, Christmas events, decorations, raffles, etc.
· Organize the daily closing activities for the unit, including cleaning, dishwashing, food storage, etc.
· Ensure that food items are stored in a safe place and any expired or near expiry items are dealt with according to company regulations
· Make sure that adequate food supplies are always available
· Check newly delivered products for quality and quantity.
· Supervise food preparation activities
· Control food service workers’ payroll.
· Assume responsibility for cash at designated shifts.
· Take stock of food supplies and order out of stock products.
· Ensure that each employee follows food safety regulations and procedures.
Establishment Johnson’s and Johnson Company
Position Promo Girl
Duration May- June 2008
· Selling and promoting products to customers.
· Checking the availability of stocks.
· Responsible in proper display of merchandise and determining fast and slow moving items.
· Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier satisfaction of the products.
· Submits inventory report monthly.
Establishment College of Education (MSU-IIT) cafeteria
Position Service crew
Duration October- March 2006
· Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant.
· Help customers to settle down and also take their orders
· Process customers’ orders and generate their bills
· Clean all tables after clients have left and get such tables prepared for the next set of clients
· Serve and pack warm foods to clients in an effective manner and in strict accordance to the orders of such clients
· Assist kitchen staff and outdoor delivery staff whenever such assistance is required
Establishment Golden Peak Hotel, Cebu City
Position Waitress and Assistant cook
Duration April- May 2006
· Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment.
· Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
· Present food or beverage information or menus to customers.
· Arrange tables or dining areas.
· Collect dirty dishes or other tableware.
· Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
· Escort customers to their tables.
· Clean and prepare cooking station.
· Food preparation.
· Maintain Sanitation Standards.
Has knowledge in basic computer
Can speak Tagalong, English and Cebuano
Work independently with minimum supervision
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS
· Avon Back to Basics Training
August 10 – 11, 2011
Buffalo Restaurant, Cagayan De Oro City
Population Issues and Development
January 22, 2006
MSU-IIT Tibanga, Iligan City
Pre- Service Training for Teachers
January 15- 16, 2008
Division Conference Hall
· Mister Donut Franchise Training ( FraT )
June 30 – July 14, 2008
La Purisima, Zamboanga City
Student Technology Entrepreneurial Program (STEP) Organization
DHTE- CED, MSU- IIT, Iligan City
Association of IIT Alumni Foundation, Inc.
MSU-IIT, Tibanga, Iligan City
Tertiary BSIED- Food Technology
MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY
ILIGAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Tibanga, Iligan City
Secondary ILIGAN CITY NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Mahayahay, Iligan City
Elementary UBALDO D. LAYA MEMORIAL SCHOOL
Ubaldo D. Laya, Iligan City