Joel D. Torcino
Radisson Blu Hotel Doha, P.O. Box: 1768, Doha Qatar 974-6659-5322 email@example.com
Objective: To secure any position in the kitchen, to successfully use and enhance my skills to benefit your organization.
Demi Chef De Partie August 24, 2013 – present
Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha
Commis July 20, 2012 – July 15, 2013
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cebu
Sergio Osmeña Blvd., cor J. Luna Ave.
Cebu City 6000.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meets and exceeds customer service and team member expectations by providing Yes I Can! Service & Team Work.
· Adheres to hotel policies & Procedures.
· Maintains a favorable reputation of Radisson Blu Hotel at all times.
· To report for duty punctually, wearing correct uniform and name badge at all times.
· Monitors and controls the cleanliness of the kitchen areas and equipment.
· Keep tight control on wastage and makes sure no Food leaves the kitchen without a captain order, in order to keep the Food Cost low.
· Make sure that the correct ordering procedures are followed, and that every order is done through a captain order.
· Makes sure that all kitchen staff adheres to all hygiene rules for food processing and storage.
· Controls portion size and presentation, before the dishes are handed over to the pass.
· Assigns tasks to his staff as per daily reservation and functions.
· Helps supervising breakfast, lunch, dinner service and assures the correct sequence of service.
· Inform the Sous Chef immediately of any irregularities or problems.
· Control and monitor meals provided for the hotel staff by problems.
· Monitor Food storage rooms on order and hygiene as all conditions of stored food in order to avoid spoilage and expire dates.
· Carries out another duty that assigned by the department.
· Helps out in another section when needed.
· Works closely with Chefs to ensure correct preparation and delivery times are kept and food quality is maintained.
· Works speedy and efficiently at all times with a Yes I Can! attitude.
· Responsible Business ethics.
· To have knowledge about first aid, fire and evacuation procedures.
· Attend training classes and make suggestions for improvement.
· Help employees to achieve optimum quality while minimizing cost.
· Recommends better preparation procedures to the Exec. Chef.
· Check with the Sous Chef the set up before opening of the functioning or restaurant of all food items and decoration.
· Keeps the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, appropriate uniform, appearance and conduct.
· Continuously seeks to Endeavour the knowledge of own job function.
Department of Manpower Development & Placement (DMDP),
Certificate of Culinary Arts
F. Ramos St., Cebu City
Devine Mercy Computer College (DMCC)
1998 – 2000
Colon St., Cebu City
Abellana National School,
High School Diploma
1994 – 1998
Osmeña St., Cebu City
Certifications & Awards:
· Food Safety Level 2 & 3 (Highfield)
· Fire Safety Training & Fire Fighting
· Yes I Can Diploma (Delivering the promise programme)
· Cross Training (Fine Dining Sea Food Restaurant)
· Qatar Masters (Certificate of Appreciation)
· National Certificate II (TESDA)
· Certificate in Culinary arts
· Star of the Month Nominee (for heart of the house) Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu
Age : 36 yrs. Old
Birth date : June 01, 1980
Birth place : Cebu City
Sex : Male
Height : 5’ 7”
Weight : 181 lbs.
Citizenship : Filipino
Status : Married
Religion : Catholic
Health : Good
Chef Jurgen Lepping
Radisson Blu Hotel Doha
+974 4428 – 1428
F&B Director Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu 0917-5525367
- Butchery skills (knife skill
- marination etc.)
June 2011 - Sept. 2011
Commercial Cooking (Certificate) NC II Certificate at DMDP Man Power (TESDA)
1998 - 2000
2 year Computer Technician Graduate at Divine Mercy Computer College
1994 - 1998
Secondary Education Graduate at Abellaa National School
August 24, 2013 / Present
Demi Chef De Partie at Radisson Blu Hotel Doha
July 20, 2012 / July 25, 2013
Commis (Butcher) at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu