Mark Oliver D. Undag
0012 5th St. Dona Juana Subdivision
Pala-o Iligan City 9200
Objective: To establish a career in an organization that can enhance skills and knowledge
and provide competency in the chosen profession.
Date of Birth: November 17, 1982
Age: 33 yrs. old
Place of Birth: Iligan City, Philippines
Civil Status: Married
Religion: Roman Catholic
2000-2006 University of Santo Tomas España Sampaloc, Manila
§ College of Commerce
§ Bachelor of Science in Commerce
§ Major in Business Administration
1997-2000 Iligan City National High School Mahayahay, Iligan City
§ 2nd year – 4th year High School
1995-1997 La Salle Academy Villaverde, Iligan City
§ 1st year- 2nd year High School
1989-1995 St. Michael’s College Tibanga, Iligan City
Knowledgeable in management, marketing and business administration.
Willing to learn, responsible, hardworking, focused, resourceful,
people – oriented, and trustworthy.
Proficient in Windows applications and MS office (MS Word, MS
PowerPoint and MS Excel
SM Storyland San Lazaro Ride Operator
Family Entertainment Center Incorporated April – September 2006
· Operates mall rides. Assist kids in entering the ride premises.
Brothers Burger Malate Kitchen Helper
Burger Unlimited Incorporated July 14, 2008 – June 15, 2010
· Do all kitchen works. Food preparation, grill and fry patties and fillets. Cleaning of work area, freezer, grillers, fryers and canopy. I also do daily stock inventory.
Solid Shipping Lines Corporation Office Clerk
Sept. 16, 2010 – May 25, 2011
· Do process freight computations of cargoes. Does freight manifest and van summary.
Pepper Lunch Singapore Shift Manager
Dec. 19 , 2011 – Dec. 15,2013
· Outlet In-Charge. Manage over-all outlet operation. Do administrative works such as encoding sales report, inventory and daily schedule.
§ Greencars Mindanao Corporation Senior Sales Consultant
Kia Motors Iligan City Branch
Mar. 22, 2014 – Present
· Contact prospective customers and provide them with information on the product.
· Up-sell new products or services to existing customers.
• Generate leads ensuring from satisfied customers.
• Schedule appointments with customers with a view to show them product presentation or offer new promos.
• Follow up on customers who have shown interest in a particular product.
Character Reference: Upon Request