MOHAMMAD HANNAN M. SARIP
Poblacion II, Parang Maguindanao
· Date of Birth : September 24, 1996
· Place of Birth : at home Poblacion II, Parang Maguindano
· Gender : Male
· Civil Status : Single
· To use the knowledge in teaching Mathematics and to develop the 21st century skills among learners.
· To utilize capabilities in planning and implementing high quality mathematical lesson, analyzing and build strong relationship with students.
· To teach mathematics in a way that the learners can easily understand my discussion.
Practice Teacher: Iligan City East National High School, Sta. Felomina
· Establish rules for behavior to maintain order among students.
· Adapt teaching styles and instructional materials to meet student’s varying needs and interest.
· Prepare materials for activities in the classroom.
· Able to establish clear objectives for all lessons and give clear instruction for the activity.
· Able to deliver lesson through different approach.
Parang Central Elementary School, Parang Maguindanao
ARMM Regional Science High School, Landasan Parang Maguindanao
Mindanao State University- Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT)
ILIGAN CITY, LANAO DEL NORTE
Bachelor of Secondary Education Mathematics
Seminars and Training Attended
· Art Education Workshop, April 23-25, 2014, College of Education, MSU-IIT
· Mathematics on the Act: Technology Integration – Seminar Workshop on Technology in Mathematics Education, October 22, 2013, CED Amphitheatre, MSU-IIT
· National Competency – Based Teacher Standards (NCBTS) Seminar and Orientation, February 1-2, 2013, CED Amphitheatre, MSU-IIT
· Disaster Risk Reduction Management Seminar (CWTS), July 2012, MSU-IIT
· First Aid Seminar (CWTS), July 2012, MSU-IIT
· Drug Prevention Seminar, August 2012, MSU-IIT Gymnasium, Iligan City
· Water Safety Seminar, August 2012, MSU-IIT
· Water Safety Application, September 2012, Dela Mar Pool, Timoga Iligan City
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Web Browsing
· E-mail Applications
· ICT Applications
· Use of Mathematical/Educational Software
- • Microsoft Office Suite • Web Browsing • E-mail Applications • ICT Applications • Use of Mathematical/Educational Software