Registered radiologic technologist
NORFAIDAH Macarimbor MAMAUNTE, RRT.
I am fresh graduate currently looking for a full time Radtech position within our city and give service to my fellowmen because I am a bonafide Iligan City resident.
QUALIFICATION and SKILLS:
Registered Radiologic Technologist
(Newly passed the board exam recently, dated 3rd of August 2018)
Best Intern Awardee
(Starts from 3rd yr until 4th yr of college consistent high grade average)
Use of X-ray machines, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Practices ALARA ( as low as reasonable) radiation protection for the patients, Quality Focus, Planning, Technical Understanding, People Skills, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment and Analyzing Information.
College Degree :
Course : Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology.
School : Adventist Medical Center College
School Address : Tibanga, IlIgan City.
Date graduated: May 27, 2018
Name of School: Iligan City National High School.
School Address : Mahayahay, Iligan City.
Date graduated: March 28, 2014
Name of School: Iligan City East Central School
School Address : Tambo, Iligan City.
Date graduated: March 31, 2010
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport.
· Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions.
· Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
· Minimizes radiation to patient and staff.
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
· Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures; developing radiographs; observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments.
· Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
NAME OF HOSPITALS DATE
ADVENTIST MEDICAL CENTER HOSPITAL-Iligan City June 1 to July 29,2017
Andres Bonifacio Avenue, Iligan City
CAGAYAN DE ORO MEDICAL CENTER July 31 to October 27,2017
Tiano-Nacalaban St.,Cagayan de Oro City
NORTHERN MINDANAO MEDICAL CENTER Nov. 6 to Feb. 16,2018
Capitol Compound,Cagayan de Oro City
Iligan Doctors (CT-SCAN) Coop Feb. 19 to March 30,2018 Andres Bonifacio Avenue, Iligan City