Professional Teacher/ Customer Care Associate
Rica Ellieze Mae D. Torres
Brgy. Pina Maayon, Capiz
To obtain a position that enables me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people and where I can maximize my quality management skills QMS, program development and excellent skills in communication.
Highlights of Qualification:
ØProfessional Teacher (Licensed no. 1305804)
ØOne and Five (1 yr & 5 mos) experience being Executive Secretary of the Operations Manager
ØEleven (11) months experience being Customer Care Associate
ØFinished course in Bachelor of Elementary Education
ØProficient in written and oral communication
ØCapable of working under pressure
ØSense of responsibility
ØCreative and resourceful
1. Universal Robina Corporation – SURE (Brgy. Imbang Pequeño San Enrique Iloilo) Position: Customer Care Associate – URC Passi Mill (JG 6)
Job Summary: Responsible in extending assistance in facilitating customer complain, inquiries and feedbacks, customer survey, internal and external communication, for the benefits of the planters, traders, suppliers, employees and disseminating of info thereof. Coordinate to concerned departments for proper action plans of customer complaints/ concerns.
a. Customer Satisfaction
· Receive and resolve customer complaints within specified timelines from receipt of formal complaint related to; Planter Sugar Analysis – within 3 days; Planter Incentive Programs- within one week; Supplier Payment- within one week & Sugar/molasses quality (traders) – within one week.
· Complaints obtained from surveys:
Resolve customer complaints within specified timelines from the time accomplished survey sheet is received
· Process pesada buying for payment daily during milling season.
· Create planter vendor code in the system(SSA – SAP)
· Handles fertilizer loan application ensuring all requirements needed are complete and Associations’ cash loan requirements; contracts, deed of assignment etc.,
· Weekly checking planters/ association delivery upon Cut-Off.
c. Coordinates with all Passi Millsite Departments, other URC Sugar mills, Planter’s Associations, unaffiliated planters.
2. Universal Robina Corporation-SURE (Brgy. Imbang Pequeño San Enrique Iloilo) Position: Executive Secretary of the Operations Manager– URC Passi Mill (JG 4)
Job Summary: Assists the Operations Manager in various office works such as telephone calls, fax messages, incoming/outgoing correspondences, handling confidential files, schedules appointments and receives visitors. Perform other tasks that the Operations Manager may assign or instruct from time to time.
· Facilitated TLS thanksgiving activity CY 2014-2015 with minimal supervision.
· Handled Cane Supply related functions; Process pesada buying for payment in lieu of CCO, URC program presentation etc.
· Various accounting systems background (SSA,Baan, Maximo and selected SAP modules).
· Reports to the Operations Manager.
· Keeps and maintains office supplies stocks, file of reports, letters, memoranda, and other matters in systematic order for easy retrieval.
· Entertains visitors/planters while waiting for the Operations Manager.
· Receives incoming calls and fax messages.
· Reports to the Operations Manager all important messages and calls.
· Checks/reviews documents if properly signed by signatories before endorsing to the Operations Manager for approval.
· Receives letters for the Operations Manager and other documents from other departments.
· Takes charge in maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in the Office of the Operations Manager.
· Coordinates Operations manager’s trips/meeting.
A. College Education (2009-2013)
· Filamer Christian University (College)
Roxas Avenue, Roxas City
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED) – April 2013
· Colegio de la Purisima Conception (College)
Arsobispo St. Roxas City
Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED) – (November – March 2010)
Bachelor of Information Technology (BSIT) – (June – October 2010)
B. Secondary Education (2005-2009)
· Colegio de la Purisima Conception (High School)
Colegio de la Purisima Conception
C. Primary Education (1999 – 2005)
· Maayon Elementary School (Elementary)
Maayon Capiz – March 2005
Seminars and Trainings:
· Sugarcane Farm Management
· BMS (Budget Monitoring System)
· SAP Training (Purchase Requisition/ Reservation /Vendor Coding)
· Internal Audit Training
· BAAN invoice
· Special Education & Inclusion
· Universal Design for Learning
· K-12 Innovation on Philippine Education
· Project MAMA
· Understanding by Design
· Philippines Association of Teacher Education
· Market Saturation
· Back to Basic: A seminar on Fundamentals of Music
· The Beginning Teacher: Exploring the Facets of Teaching
Date of Birth: June 28, 1993
Civil Status: Single
Weight: 108 lbs
Religion: Roman Catholic
Name of Father: Elson G. Torres
Name of Mother: Liezel D. Torres
References are available upon request.
RICA ELLIEZE MAE D. TORRES