Riel Jude P. Talam
Purok 10, Tambacan
Lanao Del Norte, 9200
To Whom It May Concern:
Good day I am Riel Jude P. Talam. My dream is to become successful and productive chef who will inspire everyone in terms of cooking. I practice “can do” attitude by taking all tasks with positive energy and smile. I love what I do that’s why I don’t get tired easily. I take initiative to go beyond the parameter of my job. I enjoy everything and learn from it at the same time.
I am a fresh graduate at Culinary Institute of Cagayan De Oro taking up Culinary Arts. I had my On-The-Job training in one of the finest hotel in Davao, Philippines (Water Front Insular Hotel Davao) it was a great experience there because I work in different sections in the kitchen such as pastry section, cold kitchen section, butchery section, ala carte section and hot kitchen section it’s not easy to work inside the kitchen because the pressure is there especially when there are big events. I graduated with a course Hotel and Restaurant Management at Iligan Computer Institute. I had my On-The-Job training in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines (A&A Plaza Hotel) I got absorbed but I did not grab the opportunity because I still have my job on my barangay as Sangguniang Kabataan Chairman during that time. I worked in different departments such as housekeeping department, food and beverage department and kitchen department. It was a great experience because I ensure that the special diets of guest are followed; make sure that food are stored in proper places, broil, cooking, frying and food sanitation.
I enjoyed working in the kitchen department because it makes me happy to see people smile of the food that I prepare. I made it’s a pleasure to be part of their special day of their lives.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Riel Jude P. Talam
- • Computer Literate • ServeSafe Seminar on Food Safety and Sanitation Attendance • TESDA Cookery NC II • TESDA Certification for Bread and Pastry NC II
04/2015 to 05/2016
CULINARY ARTS at Culinary Institute of Cagayan de Oro (CIC)
04/2010 to 10/2013
HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT at Iligan Computer Institute (ICI)
12/2015 to 01/2016
Food and Beverage Production (On the Job Training) at Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao
• Notify the Server of completed orders
• Track food quality
• Prepare and cook food items
• Practice cost-cutting measures
• Delight our Guests by providing quality and timely prepared foods
07/2013 to 9/2013
Food and Beverage Attendant/ Banquet Server (On the Job Training) at A&A Plaza Hotel
• Focused on the job while staying on my feet and moving about freely includes bending, climbing stairs and carrying items weighting 25- 50 pounds.
• Exposed in banquet operations from setting it up to after care.
• Examine trays to ensure that they contain required items.