Customer Service Representative
Block 5 Lot 7 Phase II, Brgy. Kalubihon, Iligan City
Mobile: +63-975-450-1051 | firstname.lastname@example.org
People-oriented individual seeking a position with your company to grow and develop in a dynamic environment as a Call Center Agent.
Utilizing exceptional convincing power and a strong ability to retain customers in order to contribute to the company’s sales goals and stay ahead of competition.
Cheerful and energetic.
Iligan Computer Institute (ICI) Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte
2 year Dip. in Computer Eng’g Technology Undergrad Level
Grolier Scholastic International Inc. Cagayan De Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Knowledge Provider July 2016 – August 2016
· Marketing educational products.
Responsible for customer handling, managing, presentation and queries.
Providing of high-quality educational materials that provide parents and teachers with the tools they need to enlighten and support the educational development and well-being of all children.
All Stars Marketing Alliance in Action – AMAIA International, Inc. Iligan City Sales Force August 2015 – July 2016
Utilize Sales force when prospecting; lead generation, prospect conversations and activity.
Research customer needs and develop targeted sales pitch; deliver presentations and close a sale.
Build a capable team, to make them self-learning and self-motivated, with good teamwork spirit and strong commitment towards business.
Herbalife Nutrition International Iligan City Nutrition Club Staff Jan 2015 – August 2015
· Responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer.
· Proficiently prepares blended shakes and hot tea provided by the nutrition club.
· Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations.
· Conduct wellness evaluation including weigh- in and result discussion, daily talking points to club members.
· Clean or sanitize work and seating areas, utensils and other equipment .
Iligan Party House & Services Iligan City Mascot March 2012 – Dec 2014
· Have an enthusiastic and high energy at all times to keep the entertainment level high.
· Flexibility to work nights and weekends.
· Preserve the identity of the mascot without deviating from established character including: body language/mannerisms, attitude, fan interaction, and team representation.
· Work well in a team environment.
· Administer costume maintenance as well as props on a scheduled basis.
· Proficient in microsoft office word excel and powerpoint.
· Leadership skills.
· Direct selling skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Excellent Public relational skills.
TRAININGS & SEMINARS
· Cresco Unlimited – Educational System.
· Encounter weekend seminar.
· Post – Encounter seminar.
· Personality Development Training.
· Bernice Abellar Cabanas
· Kara Abapo
Maersk, Capitol Commons
- good communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Multi tasking skills
- relationship selling
June 2013- Septermber 2013
2 year Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology at Iligan Computer Institute
August 2015 - July 2015
Sales Associate at Atty. Marlene Young