multi skill electronic tech, design, microcontroller programmer
RONNIE I. RAMOS
Purok 1 Makabayan Village, San Isidro, Tagum City
Davao del Norte, Philippines
Skilled in designing, developing, programming and hardware prototyping, various electronic devices using microcontroller. Seeking a responsible position as an
*Electronic Assymbler with a view to utilize my skills and experience and willing to work as part of a team.
*Or any position that had or with in my experience that suited me.
Skills and Abilities:
PCB design with the aid of cad (CADint).
Microcontroller (Microchip) programming using assembly language.
Schematic understanding and design.
Excellent in electronic faultfinding.
Designing bus communication using I2C technology.
Research & development (for electronic device).
Campus Networking (wireless)
Electronic Household Technician
Building House Wiring Electrician
Freelancer – 2007 till date
Designation: Electronic Device Designer / on call retainer
Designing device, prototyping, and mass production.
Amusement timer and controller
Tricycle system control
Tricycle Led lights
Costumer service Number
(On call) Maintaining electronic smoke emission tester (device).
Responsible for maintaining the system running and in good condition.
(On Call) Belmerit steel fabrication (tricycle manufacturer).
Providing the system control.
Installation of electrical and device.
Installation and design of windshield wiper.
Sometimes help to design new model of production.
Welding and Machining (lathe machine)
Freelancer – 2001 to 2006
Designation: Electronic Technician / Computer Technician
· (On call) Aircraft electrical maintenance (agricultural aircraft).
· (On call) Home Appliance & personal computer repair.
· (Maintaining)Wireless networking internet hot spot (wds, site user account and data management)
Belmark Electronics (electronic shop) 1997 to 2000
Designation: Electronic Technician
· Repairing domestic home appliance
· Power Transformer design & repair.
CMS Corporation (selling office automation) 1996 – 1997
Designation: Service Engineer
· Computer Technician
· Copier Technician
· PABX installer (telephone system)
· Cctv Installer
· Vhf & Uhf communication installer
· Electronic technician
S3R Services (ship repair & maintenance / electronic shop) 1992 to 1995
Designation: Technical Crew
· Ship rewiring.
· Electric generator repair.
· Panel board installer / designer.
· Communication installer (SSB & VHF Marine).
· Navigation equipment installer (Radar & GPS).
· A little knowledge in ship navigation (for actual sea trials).
S3R Services (electronic shop) 1991
· Domestic appliance repair
Magugpo Pilot Elementary School – Tagum City, Davao del Norte, Philippines 1979 to 1985
University of Mindanao Tagum – Tagum City, Davao del Norte, Philippines 1985 to 1989
University of Mindanao Davao – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (college level) – Davao City, Philippines 1989 to 1990
· Basic Electronic – Closa Electronic training center (1992 – Quiapo, Manila)
· Cellular Phone Repair – City Government of Tagum (2005 – Tagum City)
· Building House Wiring Installation – City Government of Tagum (2007 – Tagum City) Shielded Metal Arc Welding (NCII) – Bislig Livelihood Consortium Inc. (2012)
Participation & Awards:
National Certificate II – (TESDA) SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING
Certificate Number 12330402008472
Certificate of Competency -(TESDA)CONSUMER ELECTRONIC MECHANIC I
Certificate Number 001101010621
Certificate of Trainning -(TESDA) CELLULAR PHONE REPAIR
Certificate Number 05DN0040
Certificate of Trainning -(TESDA) BUILDING WIRING INSTALLATION
Certificate Number 07DN1604
Certificate of Particifation -(TESDA) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (coach)
Certificate of Particifation -(TESDA) ELECTRONIC APPLICATION(competitor)
Certificate of Excellence-(TESDA) ELECTRONIC APPLICATION(gold medalist)
Passport No.: EB8461483
Issued at: DFA DAVAO
Date of issue: June 22, 2013
Expire: June 21, 2018
- Electronic Technician